Please read the following directions before beginning your document.
- Everything should be listed in chronological order consistently throughout document.
- Please include ALL information that is requested in the SOM format (dates, quantity, etc.)
- Some sections required in the Service Portfolio are the same as your CV so you may copy those over to ensure the information is the same from one document to another. The School of Medicine will compare any similar information in all documents to ensure it matches.
- The SOM expects you to elaborate in your Service Portfolio re: particularly unique/exceptional roles as well on any unique service areas.
- Add name, page number and date on all pages of all documents.
- All letters of support should be signed – either electronic signature or hand signature on letterhead.