The Nia Project offers a wide variety of culturally responsive services and programs, all completely free of charge. These services are only available for adults who are registered patients through Grady Health System. The following is an overview of our services.
- Large group program, with over 20 weekly support, skills-based, and process groups
- Weekly individual therapy for individuals who consistently attend one or more weekly Nia therapy groups
- Couples/family therapy
- Empowerment and community engagement program, designed for Nia Project participants invested in pursuing their goals for self-sufficiency or community involvement
- 24-hour/365-day crisis services
- Resource room, which includes access to community resources and services
- Clothing and household goods drives
- Community events for all Nia Project participants and team members, including Black History Month Joy of Being Black Gathering, Annual Fundraiser, Domestic Violence Awareness Month Gathering, Thanksgiving meal, December holiday party and gifts, and other community events when possible (e.g., Botanical Gardens outing)
Please contact the Nia Project at email@example.com to learn about the services we offer. At present, given the current COVID pandemic, all of our services are virtual.