Training and Professional Development
Service Learning: Students enjoy the opportunity to learn, first hand, how to successfully interact with and support individuals.
Internships/Field Work: Individuals are provided with the opportunity to employ skills learned in the class room to real-world scenarios as part of their professional training.
Training topics include:
- Behavior Support
- Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Collaborating with Parents
- Developing Appropriate IEPs
- Incidental Teaching
- Promoting Appropriate Engagement
- Promoting Social Interactions
- Reinforcer Assessments
- State-of-the-art Treatment for Children with Autism
- Testing and Assessments
- Toilet Training
- Early Emory Center for Child Development and Enrichment
Contact Katherine Roeder at 404-727-8350 for information on EAC training and professional development.
Annual Training for Clinicians
Clinical Use of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule - 2nd edition (ADOS-2). Contact Michael Morrier at 404-727-8350 or email@example.com for more information.