The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is committed to encouraging scholarship in all residents and providing individualized, mentored training and research opportunities for those interested in pursuing an academic career.
- Residents In Action highlights current projects, awards, and accomplishments for residents currently engaged in research
- A formal Residency Research Track is available for interested residents who wish to pursue a career as a clinical scientist. Interested residents should apply by April 1 of their PGY-2 year.
- The Research Opportunities tab provides a concise overview of faculty engaged in innovative research who might serve as research mentors.
- The Professional Development section offers upcoming due dates and application links for conferences, fellowships, and related opportunities.
- The Mentor Match Program will assist any current resident in finding a research home.
- The Institutional Environment section provides a brief description of the research environment at Emory, as well as various resources available to facilitate the completion of specific research projects. These descriptions can be useful for inclusion in grant proposals and other award applications.
- The Research Toolkit (login only) provides resources and links to assist in various stages of the research process, from grant writing to data analysis to publication