Currently, all slots for the myLIFE program are full.
We are accepting applications which will be added to the wait list should an opening become available.
These applications will also be the first in line for our next session which begins in May.
Thank you for your interest in joining us for the next myLIFE term. All prospective participants must first meet with the appropriate Educational Coordinator for an initial consultation/intake where personal goals will be addressed. This meeting will aid in ensuring the myLIFE program is appropriate for you. Additionally, the meeting will provide valuable information to ensure you are enrolled in the correct group.
Please complete the steps below:
- Attend our next Information Meeting.
- Complete an application so we may review the form.
- Please forward your application and all supporting documents to myLIFE.email@example.com.
- Once our Coordinator has reviewed your application we will contact you to discuss whether our program is a good fit for you.
- If so, we will schedule the Initial Consultation.
- If not, we will provide you with resource information noting other programs you could check out in the area.
- Attend Initial Consultation:
- please bring any documentation noting a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder
- please note there is a $50 charge for the initial consult
- Enroll so we know to expect you.